- CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Allowing access into and out of the yard
- Notifying our team if there is a change in the number of dogs using the yard
- Confining your pet (if they are aggressive) from the yard on date of service. Please note: If we cannot enter your yard or your pet will not allow us to, you will still be charged for the service trip and your service will be resumed on its next scheduled date.
- Area to be serviced shall be free of excessively tall grass, leaves, snow and debris. Our goal is to make EVERY EFFORT to make your yard 100% clean, however, our pooper scoopers understandably cannot clean what they cannot see. If visibility is a concern, you will be notified.
- Please notify us at least a week in advance if you want us to skip a service date.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with any work performed, please contact us within 24 hours of the visit via phone and we will make every “reasonable” attempt to exceed your expectations.
- Please notify us asap if you have a card on file that needs to be changed or updated.
- RATES CALCULATION:
- As you know, there are 52 weeks in a year. However, our Monthly Rates are based on 48 weeks (12 months x 4 weeks each month = 48 weeks). Therefore, DPWS is CLOSED 1 week (7 days) every summer (see Holidays Section 4 below for details ***)
- OUR FEE – For your convenience, you will receive an emailed invoice. The first invoice is always due within 48 hours unless otherwise specified. ALL subsequent invoices will be emailed on the 25th of each month. To setup autopay, please call the office. Payments may also be paid online via the invoice or by check. Please make the check payable to DogsPoopWeScoop, as we are a licensed business. Autopay is processed on the 3rd of each month. All other forms of payment are due in our possession on or before the 7th of the month. The DPWS service fee is a Monthly Fee and works like a month-to-month gym membership (no refunds or prorates shall be given if you are on vacation. However, you may indeed Pause your service or Cancel your service if service is not needed for an extended period. NO CONTRACTS. NO CRAP!
- Initial Clean-Up Fee / 1st Months Prorate– If your yard has not been sufficiently cleaned in awhile prior to the first time DPWS services your yard, an Initial Clean-Up Fee shall be added to your first invoice. The first invoice is also prorated when applicable. *Initial clean up applies to any yard that has not been cleaned in more than 2 weeks.
- LATE FEE: All accounts are due and payable by the 7th of the month, unless the invoice states otherwise. After the 7th, service shall be immediately suspended, and a $10.00 Late Fee shall be assessed to your current invoice. Service will resume once full payment is received. Any account unpaid after 45 days will be subject to legal action and/or turned over to our collection agency client shall be responsible for any fees DPWS incurs.
- Returned Check – A $25.00 service charge will be added for checks returned unpaid by the bank.
- If a card is declined, services shall be immediately suspended until payment is rendered.
- Pricing and promotions are subject to change. In the rare event that this occurs, you will be notified at least two (2) weeks prior to any changes.
- Your fee includes certain Holidays we will observe without compensation of cost or service (reference Section 2 above). In other words, the following are our version of paid Holidays; Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving, New Years Day, 1 Week Vacation (Whenever a vacation is taken (rarely) that effects your service day you will receive plenty of notice.) The reason you are not compensated for Holidays is because of Section 2 above (48 weeks reference) and the next time we service your yard there will be twice as much dog poop. However, if you have your yard serviced on Holidays and would like to be compensated for it, simply give us a call and we will mail you a check for that week of service or prorate your next month’s bill accordingly.
- LEGAL STUFF:
- We reserve the right to temporarily change service days as needed. Weather permitting; our hours are Mondays thru Saturdays from dusk to dawn.If your service day is missed due to acts of GOD, i.e. heavy rain, snow, hurricane, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc., your bill will not be prorated, and you will be responsible for the full amount of your monthly bill. See Sections 2, 3a and 4 above.Although we try our hardest to keep dogs from escaping, DogsPoopWeScoop cannot be responsible for escaped dogs due to defective gates and / or latches. We will try to notify you if your gate is in need of repair.
- CONTRACTS / TERMINATION
- No Contracts. No Crap! Either party may terminate service at any time. To terminate service, please e-mail email@example.com or call (405) 822-2441 or (918) 899-3733.
- Upon termination notification, you shall be responsible for any outstanding balances (if applicable).
By initiating service, you agree to the listed service terms and conditions and give DogsPoopWeScoop (DPWS) permission to enter your premises and perform services. Agreements are subject to change.